But there’s something that caught me off guard in my conversations…So many women do not have a daily skincare routine.
Here’s why this surprised me:
- I grew up learning the importance of skincare and hearing “never go to bed with makeup on,” and I wrongfully assumed other women learned the same.
- Skincare advice and products are EVERYWHERE, and the media makes it feel like everyone is experimenting with the latest and greatest in skincare.
My best advice: keep it simple. I’m a busy mom to three active kiddos and one of my superpowers is finding efficiencies in everything. That includes skincare.
Need a basic skincare routine? Start with three simple steps:
- Cleanse. Wash your face both morning and night.
- Tone. Here’s why a toner is important.
- Treat + Moisturize. Our serums and oils help with skin ailments, but they also lock in moisture. Personally, I use a serum in the morning and an oil in the evening.
If you don’t have a skincare routine, I encourage you to start today. It’s never too late or too early.